Time in the Wastelands is vague at best. No one knows when it started, no one knows when it ended. But in the four years that the settlers of the Wastelands have lived, they've learned the seasons and have named them after their most common traits.
From a meta gaming standpoint, each season is about 60 days. 6 seasons are 1 year. In RP terms, a year is called a "span of seasons", "a seasonal span", or just a "span" for short.
Season of Shelter
- Real life months: January and February
- The 17th day of the Season of Shelter marks the anniversary of settling in the Wastelands
Season of Revival
- Real life months: March and April
Season of Violent Winds
- Real life months: May and June
Season of The Fire King
- Real life months: July and August
Season of Hoarding
- Real life months: September and October
Season of Withering
- Real life months: November - December